Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mauritian Friends – by Nina


I had a few friends while I was in Mauritius. The ones I had were very kind (they even chucked my brother in a swimming pool!).  Their names were Nickola and Lara on Flinders Chase, and Tomas, Catharine, Nickolas and Antoine on Cat Mousses.

These are my friends
 One day we went with Lara and Nickola to a haunted house and to a two story Mortello tower that was built in 1847.The haunted house seemed to give everyone the creeps but I didn’t get really scared it was just a house that a guy had gone mad and killed his children and wife and ran away in a boat and killed himself. The Mortello Tower scared me more.

When we played hide and seek tag with Flinders Chase when Lara found us she got really excited and would come after us like a hooligan. Me and Nickola would get scared and run away.

This is Lara.

 We would go ashore and chuck a ball around and have a great time at Black River. Though, with the Cat Mousses it would be a bit rougher. We would chase Tomas and try and get the ball off him.

We climbed to the top of a hill with the Cat Mousses, about a quarter of the way up the hill the boys took a short cut. Catharine took one a little further along the path and I got left behind and I didn’t catch them up till we got to the top and I felt a bit sad. But I went back down with Catherine and we beat the boys down the hill. We sat down and waited for them and when they came we said we had been there for hours. 



This is Catharine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment