Monday, December 16, 2013

Cartagena Knockers (cont.) - by Gary



 So there I am innocently walking the streets photographing door knockers when quite suddenly it's revealed to me, a miracle insight as it were, that the store mannequins, you know those life size figures used in store fronts to display clothes, well they are a little unusual in this town.  Many of the female forms appear to be particularly well endowed!

I wonder why?  I develop theories.  I investigate.  Like any scientifically motivated person I begin to assemble a photographic record of my investigations.

Vicki makes some speculations of her own.   Specifically that this line of enquiry may not be altogether conducive to equanimous relationships with the locals (and maybe her).  She suggests perhaps I better get back to studying decorations on the doors.   She is probably right, I'll go back to the knockers.  But first let me present some of my interim findings..... you be the judge.













_ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment